HEY LADIES! Not trying to stress you out, but Valentine’s Day is only a little more than 100 days away, which means you have only a matter of months to convince your hubby that you love him lots!! It’s okay, though, Tiny Mix Tapes has got you. With a little help from our good friend Justin Timberlake, we’ve come up with five super sexy tips to help you keep the salsa of your love life nice and zesty by the time ol’ February rolls around — inspired by the pop star’s new clip for “TKO.” Enjoy!
1. To be a goddess in your man’s heart, you have to be willing to show him who’s boss. The next time he’s sitting on the couch watching Storage Wars or trying to get some kitchen nookie, whack him on the head with a frying pan and proceed to drag him through the wasteland.. WITH HIS OWN PICKUP! That’s how you fight the patriarchy, ladies. And your guy’ll love the enthusiasm!
2. Nothing says “I love you” quite like wearing your guy’s favorite shirt. Feel free to sulk about his pad in it, and make sure to slap away his hands when he tries to touch you. That’s hot!
3. The next time you want to get frisky, grab the back of his head and yank, all the while staring at him like he’s one of the Congressmen responsible for the government shutdown. To spice it up even more, be sure to yell out “Thanks, Obama!” while you do it.
4. Who said dinnertime couldn’t be sexy? When you want to get down to business RIGHT NOW, throw a bowl of salad on the ground (extra points if the bowl is glass!!) and threaten to kill your hubby with your “coochie-coo” like you just killed that bowl of salad. Metaphorically. Damn!
5. The grand finale that’ll really send him ;) over the edge: make sure to jump out of his pickup at the last minute and roll to safety, shooting a “sry not sry” glance at him as he skids ever closer to his doom! Then find a new boy. Rinse. Repeat.
Happy Hunk Hunting!