How to Create a Mix:
1. Browse through the mix tape requests below. Once you find a request that you'd like to convert to a mix, click on its title and you'll arrive at the "edit" page.
* Note: Only click on a mix tape title if you intend to create the mix at that moment. Once you click on a title, the mix tape will be locked until you submit a mix tape (if you don't submit anything within two hours, the mix will be made available again to everyone).
2. Fill out your name in "Compiled by" and put your mix tape in the "Mix Tape Tracklist" field. Please submit your tracklists in the following format (mind everything down to the punctuation!):
01. Artist - "Song Title" (Album)
02. Artist - "Song Title" (Album)
03. Artist - "Song Title" (Album)
Feel free to add a paragraph or two at the top of the "Mix Tape Tracklist" field. It's more fun that way.
3. Once you've saved your tape, the title will disappear from this Mix Tape Requests page and go straight to Trillian, our fearless mix tapes leader. If you wish for your creations to make it to the site, then please follow her rules. She'll review each mix tape submission, and if all looks good, she'll publish them on the site. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks, and have fun making some mix tapes!