A soundtrack to watch the inside of your eyelids.
- Take your phone off the cradle and lock the doors.
- Find a comfortable chair, couch, or carpet to relax on.
- Secure your headphones tightly over your ears (bud listeners need not apply).
- Adjust the volume to a comfortable listening level, then push it two points beyond that.
- Situate yourself in front of a light source (best if you find one that flickers or pulsates.
- If you can get each songs to fade into the next one, do so.
- Allow the sonic and thematic shifts carry you, like a wave, to where they take you. Don’t panic; you won’t drown.
William Sheller - “Introit” (Lux Aeterna)
The Flaming Lips - Unmade Bed/No Quarter” (If You Could Blow Up The World With The Flick Of A Switch)
The Moles - “The Crown Souls” (Untune The Sky)
John Hill - “Ganymede” (Six Moons Of Jupiter)
Eddy Current Suppression Ring - “Second Guessing” (Rush To Relax)
Arab Strap - “Blackness” (Fuckd I.D. #2)
John Baker - Building The Bomb (The John Baker Tapes Vol.1)
Beck - “Lloyd Price Express” (Where It’s At EP)
The Dandy Warhols - “The Creep Out” (The Dandy Warhols Come Down…)
Bionic - “Do It Now” (Deliverance)