My boyfriend wants me to move in with him, but I fear this. We live miles away from one another, so it's not as though I get that much anyways, but still. Here's a mix that both caters to your "Oh no.. we're not having sex" ponderings and suggests "Hmm... let's get it back".
01. The Rapture - "No Sex For Ben" (The Music Of Grand Theft Auto IV OST)
02. Pop Levi - "Pick Me Up, Uppercut" (The Return To Form Black Magick Party)
03. Metronomy - "My Heart Rate Rapid" (Nights Out)
04. PJ Harvey - "This is Love" (Stories From The City, Stories From The Sea)
05. TV On The Radio -"Wolf Like Me" (Return To Cookie Mountain)
06. C.S.S - "Lets Make Love and Listen To Death From Above" (Cansei De Ser Sexy)
07. The Chemical Brothers - "Do It Again" (We Are The Night)
08. Crystal Castles - "Love and Caring" (Crystal Castles)
09. Queens Of The Stone Age - "Skin On Skin" ( Lullabies to Paralyze)
And just for Fun.....
10. The Bloodhound Gang - "The Bad Touch" (Hooray For Boobies)