Songs for the guy who has the worst gas in the world, but you love him anyway.
Note from claymsu: I give you a rock opera, to tell the world your story of despair, loyalty and triumph....
First, he revels in his stink:
01. Mason Williams - "Classical Gas" (The Mason Williams Phonograph Record)
02. The J. Giles Band - "Love Stinks" (Love Stinks)
03. AC/DC - "Thunderstruck" (The Razor's Edge)
04. The Stooges - "Search & Destroy" (Raw Power)
05. The Prodigy - "Breathe" (The Fat Of The Land)
Then, she addresses the issue:
06. Joan Jett & The Blackhearts- "I Hate Myself For Loving You" (Up Your Alley)
07. Belinda Carlisle - "I Get Weak" (Heaven on Earth)
08. Aimee Mann - "Save Me" (Magnolia - Original Soundtrack)
He lovingly explains to her:
09. Bright Eyes - "Let's Not Shit Ourselves (To Love and To Be Loved)" (Lifted or The Story Is In The Soil, Keep Your Ear To The Ground)
10. Elvis Costello - "Accidents Will Happen" (Armed Forces)
11. Bob Dylan - "I Shall Be Released" (The Essential Bob Dylan)
She learns to accept it, which leads to embracing it:
12. New Order - "World (The Price of Love)" (Republic)
13. Oasis - "Go Let it Out" (Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants)
14. Garbage - "Push It" (Version 2.0)
15. Public Enemy feat. Antrhax - "Bring the Noise" (Attack Of The Killer B's)
and they lived happily ever after...
16. The White Stripes - "Your Southern Can Is Mine" (De Stijl)