I have good and bad news.
The good news? On the Tuesday before Halloween, DOOM will release a new compilation, Unexpected Guests, via Gold Dust. The album collects many of those rare DOOM non-album gems -- guest tracks, remixes, B-sides, vinyl-only singles -- that have been released over the past few years. Highlights include tracks with Ghostface, Talib Kweli, Jake One, Masta Killa, and Vast Aire, as well as a track on which Jon Lovitz spits some truly captivating, homophobic rhymes. Hey, you never know!
The bad news? On the Tuesday after Halloween, DOOM will sue several teens for using his "likeness" during Halloween. Fuck!
Tentative tracklist (final tracks and running order still to be finalized):
1. Get 'Er Done feat. DOOM - Jake One
2. Fly That Knot feat. DOOM - Talib Kweli
3. Sniper Elite feat. DOOM - Dilla Ghostface DOOM
4. Trap Door feat. DOOM - Jake One
5. Sorcerers feat. DOOM & Invizible Handz - John Robinson
6. Da Supafriendz - Vast Aire
7. Quite Buttery - Count Bass D feat DOOM
8. ? - DOOM featuring Kurious
9. All Outta Ale - DOOM
10. E.N.Y. House - Masta Killa
11. Bells of DOOM - DOOM
12. My Favorite Ladies - DOOM
13. Street Corners (Remix) - Masta Killa, Inspectah Deck & GZA