After graciously hosting a joke-writing contest earlier this year and pleasing audiences the world over with jokes like.......
- What do Osama Bin Laden and Chevy Chase have in common?
- Neither one has released a new film in the last year.
- How do you keep flies from landing on your Big Mac?
- Unwrap it.
- Why did Julia Roberts rub shit on her vagina?
- Because she was horny.
- What did Santa Claus give Paris Hilton for Christmas?
- Well, he raped her.
- Why did Metallica cut their hair?
- Their hairdresser said it was the only way to get all that matted cum out of it.
- What do you call five fingers that are grasping a small boy's penis?
- The Jackson Five.
...Neil Hamburger has gone and recorded a COUNTRY album. Titled Neil Hamburger Sings Country Winners, Drag City has the fortunate/unfortunate task of releasing the album April 21. Hamburger's band includes guitarist Dave Gleason, bassist Atom Ellis, Rachel Haden (Rentals, Weezer), and pedal steel player Joe Goldmark. Alright, take it away Hamburger:
For those who aren't interested, and would prefer to hear only the Jokes, I have ten other albums out filled to the rafters with side-splitting gags. And there will be plenty of laughs in this music as well, not all of it related to my inability to sing in tune. There will also be many tears shed, at the pain, that is documented, in song.
Check out a sample of his "music" here.
Thank you ladies and gentlemen. My name is Mango Starrrrrrrrrrr. You've been great. Good night. Fuck you.